Penrose location along Sims Drive, with only 5-8 mins' walk to Aljunied MRT Station!
Mins to Central Business District & Good Schools Nearby
Penrose is located at Sims Drive in District 14 which is just minutes walk to Aljunied MRT Station and high accessible to Central Business District by train which is only 4-5 stops to Raffles Place & City Hall MRT Station. It minimise the travelling time to every part of Singapore. Aljunied MRT is one station aways from Paya Lebar Interchange that enables residents access to Circle Line easily.
Apart from the nearby roads such as Sims Drive Road, Aljunied Road, and Sims Avenue, Penrose is also well connected to expressways. Pan Island Expressway provides the residents with a quick travelling option to other parts of Singapore.
For parents looking at schools, Geylang Methodist School, Kong Hwa School & Cedar Girls' School are close proximity to Penrose.
Transportation & Connectivity
- Aljunied MRT Station (EW9)
- Paya Lebar Interchange (EW8/CC9)
- Mattar MRT (DT25)
- Easy access to Pan Island Expressway (PIE) & Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
- Geylang Methodist School (secondary)
- Geylang Methodist School (primary)
- Canossa Catholic Primary School
- Kong Hwa School
- Macpherson Secondary School
- Nexus International School
- Eton House International School (Mountbatten 223)
- Broadrick Secondary School
- Eton House International School (Broadrick)
- Bendemeer Primary School
- Cedar Girls' Secondary School
- Chung Cheng High School (main)
Penrose is located near to The Kallang River which the residents can enjoy the future transformation in the vicinity. The Kallang River presents rejuvenation opportunities for new homes, work places, recreation and community spaces.
With its route winding through the central region of Singapore, both public and private housing will be introduced in precincts along the river to enjoy the great connectivity. The existing Kallang Industrial Estate will also be transformed in the longer term into an attractive mixed-use precinct along the waterfront.